Nobody wants to sit waiting in a lobby when they'e sick or injured. Our goal is to provide quality medical care while keeping visits as short as possible.
Our two-step process allows you to schedule an appointment at the Carolina Quick Care that's most convenient for you AND to download the forms you'll need to complete before treatment… from the comfort of your own home.
- Step 1
- You can schedule your appointment now by selecting the office of your choice and completing the ZipPASS preregistration form online. (See box at right.)
- Step 2 (Optional)
- By clicking on the Patient Registration Form and the Patient Authorization, Assignment and Release Form (at right), you can download, print, and complete these forms before your visit, allowing you to spend less time in the waiting room.
- Bring the completed forms and your healthcare insurance card, if you have one, and give them to the receptionist upon arrival.
PRE-REGISTRATION STEPS EMPLOYERS
A main focus for employers when sending in an employee for occupational health services is efficient and timely service in order to reduce costs due to lost work time expenses.
Use ZipPass to Pre-schedule a same day appointment and have your employees wait at the job and minimize her/his wait times in the clinic.
Our easy, two-step process allows you to schedule an appointment at Carolina Quick Care that is most convenient for you AND to download the Employer Authorization form you need to send in completed with your employee.
- Step 1
- Schedule your appointment now by selecting the office of your choice and completing the ZipPASS preregistration form online. (See box at right.)
- Step 2
- Click on the Employer Authorization Form (at right), download, print, and complete this form and send it in with your employee to give to the receptionist upon arrival.
- Save time with online preregistration. Click on the link below for the location you will be visiting.
- Forms for Download (Optional)
- If you're scheduling with ZipPass and we haven't treated you before, please download, print, complete and give these forms to the receptionist upon arrival.
Practice Velocity® Urgent Care EMR™